Friday, August 6, 2010

yes, you've got mail...

I asked GOD,
Let all my friends be healthy and happy...

GOD said:
But for 4 days only.

I said,
Yes, let them be spring day, summer day, autumn day, and winter day.

GOD said:
3 days.

I said,
OK, yesterday, today and tomorrow.

GOD said:
No, 2 days.

I said,
Well, a bright day (daytime) and dark day (night-time).

GOD said:
Just 1 day.

I said,
Great! Every day in their living years.

GOD laughed, and said:
All your friends will be healthy and happy every day.

★★ Send this to your friends... GOD said good friends must keep in contact.


(that's how I got this, very optimistic, lovely...)

2 Comments:

Blogger 馬吉 said...

i got the mail
thanks

7/8/10 2:13 PM  
Anonymous misslok said...

good,
GOD said.

7/8/10 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home