Friday, May 17, 2013

handicapped

Try to update this blog, but the android tablet I bring along drives me crazy. Have just now scribbling in chinese for almost an hour, and the text simply disappeared in a second ><
Somehow, managed to post at least some photos and a few words on facebook, for those who are not interested in fb, and wonder if I'm long gone, well, my greetings from Penang :)

(copy cat time, from my own fb ^^)

追記一段:
@S'pore immigration,
女官: hotel? what hotel?!
我 (知衰 lor, 填入境表時懶,又講大話) : my friend booked the hotel, they're out there picking me up...
官: you don't know where u're staying!
我 (其實係, at friend's, H even emailed the address, and now, the lie must go on) : I'll know when I go out and meet them.
官(兇我) : your form is not completed, u're not going out!!
我: what? (佢大概覺得我唔知驚, getting irrated. 我知衰, 求其作間酒店名⋯⋯都得啦, 填表時太眼瞓啫.但這時再講乜名, 佢要找麻煩的話, 一樣會要求 proof of reservation... trust me, I read people.)
官: call your friend, ask him which hotel!
我: (本能反應, roaming 咁貴囧 ) nop, I can't call them from here... (官瞪眼. 其實人在外,一般不要吃眼前虧, 而且我係有唔啱.) well, in fact my friend emailed me the info and I even had it printed, it just happened I lost it...
官 (忽然,好晦氣,又有d 洩氣) : just write down ur email address!!
我(o下? isn't this a bit too easy?): whose email?
官(沒好氣) : yours >-<
我: ok, ok. much appreciated :pp
我覺得, 開始時,是有點刁難意的 (for some reason, mixed feeling, rather skip here),可沒多久發現 I 'm not what she thought, well, 咁就,哩哩o羅o羅,收場 lor.
見到 H and M 時,當然申述過程, M 嗤我這名麻煩友,曰,拉你入黑房,depot 你返香港機場o羅~~


( photos time, @malacca, malaysia~~ )



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home